Building Generational Wealth
Nothing in your life needs to be more customized than your legacy plan. It's the culmination of everything you've built. Our approach to multi-generational planning focuses on taxes, a changing legal landscape and most importantly, love.
Ruvin leverages his background as a trust and estate attorney to ensure your plan is structured to do what you want it to do.
Legacy Financial Planning Specialists
Here's What You Can Expect
What did you build it for? Who are you leaving it to?
As you enjoy your best years, surround yourself with a dedicated team to keep your hard work going.
"We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give."
- Winston Churchill
Legacy Planners Checklist
We get it, thinking about a time you’re no longer here isn’t easy. Here’s a checklist to get you started.
- Will my family be cared for financially if I were to pass away unexpectedly?
- Have I reviewed my beneficiary designations?
- If I am unable to care for myself, who do I want to make financial and medical decisions for me?
- If I am terminally ill or seriously injured, what kind of life-sustaining procedure would I want to receive? Or do I want to receive any?
- How do I divide my assets?
- What do I want to leave for my spouse, children, favorite charity, etc.? How can I protect my assets from creditors or ex-spouses?
- How do I minimize the tax exposure of my estate?
- Do I have sufficient life insurance coverage?
Both! While the planning is done for your estate after you've passed, taking steps to organize it today will give you the peace of mind that those you love will be cared for in the manner by which you intended. Certain tax strategies also can have living benefits that you can benefit from as well.
If you have any assets or loved ones, you should have a simple plan in place. You don’t need to have millions of dollars to have everything in order.
Step One is to get organized! We have a portal that can aggregate and link all of your accounts, and that has a secure document vault for any important documentation. It’s free to access, let us know you’d like to start here.
All it costs is about a half hour of your time. We don’t charge anything before we know if we are able to bring any value to you. Our advice is always free, but if we spot any gaps in your plan that we’d look to fill, we’d be sure to let you know how we get compensated.
Fill out this simple form and we will be in touch!
Resources for You
We don't need to be older to need a wealth transfer plan, nor do we need a large estate. Let's discuss the five easy steps you can take today: 1. Review Your Assets 2. Write a Will 3. Check Your Beneficiaries 4. Understand Estate Taxes 5. Keep Key People Informed
Effective financial advisory is all about approach and values. Lessons we learned as children stick with us. Aesop's The Wind and the Sun teaches us that we are all travelers and choose who walk beside us, after all it is a long road.